The University Libraries offer an outstanding array of information resources, technologies, services and people to support the academic and creative achievements of our students, faculty, staff and community members.
- Associate University Librarian for Research, Collections & Outreach
- Visiting Assistant Librarian
- Law Practice Technologist, Law Library
- Senior Staff Assistant for Administration and the Office of the VPUL
- Student employee positions are posted on Bullseye powered by Handshake. Please visit the Bullseye webpage to create an account and/or login to view current openings.
- Information Technology Student Assistants
Resources for Prospective Faculty and Staff
- About the University
UB is a premier public research university that values and pursues academic excellence. We attract exceptional students who are curious, engaged with their studies and determined to succeed while making a difference in the world.
- Working at UB
Learn more about career opportunities at the University at Buffalo, application procedures, benefits, life in the great city of Buffalo and more.
- UB Immigration Services (UBIS)
UBIS is dedicated to assisting the University obtain access to top international talent through thoughtful utilization of non-immigrant and immigrant visa categories.
The State University of New York at Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. No person in whatever relationship with the State University of New York at Buffalo, shall be subject to discrimination on the basis of age, creed, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.